A long overdue update on what I’ve been up to, and what’s coming up
I’m really glad you are reading this! I’ll try to keep this brief, even though we have so much to catch up on. Here are a few of the things I have been up to:
- Artist Residency at St. Andrews Wesley. (all jokes about burning witches aside)
- I have completed a project on local clay and did my first Solo show.
- I taught a tonne of classes and workshops, on everything from Wild Clay, to Figural Sculpture
- I have a beautiful new studio at City Centre Artist Lodge (2111 Main St. #109)
- I’ve had pieces accepted to shows in Seattle and Port Townsend
Here is what is coming up:
- Open Studio and Holiday Market THIS WEEKEND – December 3rd and 4th, 11am-7pm, 2111 Main (at 6th). In addition to lots of beautiful artwork by local artists, there will be food trucks, concerts, DJs. You can find my studio ‘round the backside (phrasing) in number 109. I’ve got a bunch of new things fresh out of the kiln. Save on shipping, discounts for cash sales and get things beautifully wrapped!
- This holiday, why not give experiences? I’ll be teaching very intimate classes in my studio in the new year, my space holds only 2 students at a time. So grab a buddy (and BYOB) and sign up for a class with me.
Email for prices and availability.
Dirty Date Night: Learn basic wheel techniques and create your very own unique toy. (LGBTQ+ NB welcome and encouraged)
Get Messy with your Bestie: Lets handbuild some matching cups – are you wine, whiskey or beer drinkers?
If you would like to learn something particular, or on a more regular basis – email me, and we can chat. More workshops will be forthcoming in the spring. Stay tuned.
I hope you think of me this gift giving season. Visit my instagram page for my latest work. If there is something particular you are looking for, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’d love to hear from you. Or make an appointment to come by the studio, I love having visitors.